i got my lil brother, Ary to captured all of what you'll see if you keep scroll down.. hehe and bare with us for some edited picture.
lets do it!
my step by step ooh baby (NKOTB?) hehe.. anyyway this is my step by step doin it
1. my bare face. :) forgive me my eye bag :-D
2. I used Caring Colors Stay True Foundation
LOL LOL LOL but concentrate
3. Eye Shadow! I still have my La Tulipe pallet since my beauty class, and so yeah i keep using it. first i used this nude cream eye shadow for a wash all over my lids
and then Gold for my eye lids.
and next, for corner of my eyes i used black, blend it till u got this shadow effect
i put some red above the black and blended it.
4. Put some Eye Liner!anything that has thin brush or you can use cream eye liner too, whatever u have. just applied it thin okay ;-)
5. Nose shading. I used LT Pro #3 i guess. it has a darker brown of all shade and a highlight powder. it came out like pallet duo Blend until you can't barely see the line out of your nose, unless you wanna make it clearly lined for fashion photography or for any purpose :-)
6. My eye lashes quite lame so i applied fake lashes, but! if you have long lashes, just skip it and go for mascara!
oh wait, can u see the difference between my left and right eyes. fake lashes was a brilliant invention right?? LOL..
7. Eye brows! i make it just a lil touch of grey eye brow pencil. :-)and dont forget the highlight on your browbone, i used the same color for washing my lids before applied any eye shadows before. see on my #3 first pic.
8. Okay next, conceal! i used concealer pallet from Kryolan and i looveee it!lots of skin tones. i used this for covered my eye bag. but yeah.. i don't do botox so maybe you can barely see my pretty eye bag still! and i did conceal after i did all my eye make up.
9. Powder! again, i did it with all my strength for NOT laugh laugh laugh, keep it focused LOL
10. Blush On. I used maybelline pink blush on, it came out like this
and i found this cute kabuki brush for apply blushes on from Tamia. ;-) so soft!
11. Lips! i put a lipbalm from Maybelline called Baby Lips! it made my smooth lip back!!;-D
And then i applied pink pencil lipstick from PAC Frozen Rose. and fyi when i took this picture, my puppies bite the pencil :-( but it still covered btw.
okay, that was my step by step pictures for doing my make up. you can go out for a wedding reception or for a casual night occasion..
here are the results pic!
;-) how? easy step by step right, and i make it with pictures so you can imagine it clearly how to do it.
much much love,