Saturday, June 16, 2012

Had some fun with sissy part 1 :-)

Hey all,
didn't i mention that i love taking pictures?
or literally TO BE IN a picture hahaha of course.
but now i want to show you something.

i did a simple pinky make up for my lil sissy, she wore her pink blouse and put a cute necklace that i bought back in 2009 i guess :-P and of course, captured it :)

and here they are. The theme was PINK. :)
pinky blouse, pink eye shadow, pink lips, and sweet pink blushes (disini gak terlalu keliatan sih, karena emang pengen foto keseluruhan, gak nonjolin make-up haha) fotonya di depan teras rumah,yep! just for fun! :)
we love PINK PINK PINK!
isn't she beautiful?
check her out http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1104776603



 and We have someee moooore! yep,in my next post yah!

Spread the love <3 xoxo
Dea

2 comments:

  1. Nice post! Me likey ^^ You have a great blog, mind to follow each other? :)

    Join my birthday giveaway, open internationally, win pretty mini dress or magnificent outwear! Click here \(^o^)/
    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I love it! Tho I don't really like pink that much but you look beautiful in it ^^ Anw, mind to follow each other? :)

    PS: I don't post shits... :p

    See you soon on my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...